7 Benefits of Lighting Control and Motorized Window Treatments
Easily Transform Any Space in Your Home with the Right Lighting
What would you say if your home’s lights and shades responded to your needs regardless of whether you were cooking dinner in the kitchen, watching a movie in the family room, or hosting a party on the patio outside? With Lutron lighting control and shades by QMotion, these seemingly inanimate objects can respond to your needs. Read on to learn more about the benefits of lighting and shade control system for your Greenwich, CT home.
You’ve just snuggled up on the couch to watch your favorite movie and suddenly remembered that the lights are still on in the dining room. No need to get up. With a lighting control system, you can use your iPhone or iPad to adjust the lights in any room.
1. Increase privacy - Whether you live in a high-rise in Manhattan with floor to ceiling windows or in a sprawling estate in Greenwich, you can instantly add privacy at the touch of a button with motorized window treatments.
2. Get rid of unsightly light switches - If your home is like most, the wall is littered with switches and knobs for controlling the various lighting fixtures in the room. Say goodbye to the wall acne with a lighting control system that features a sleek keypad with buttons to control all the lights in the space.
3. Host more movie nights - Transform your family room into a home theater by pressing one button. The blinds close blocking out the natural light; the entertainment system starts, and the inside lights dim to a comfortable state. Now you just need someone to volunteer to make the popcorn!
4. Highlight your landscape - Lighting control is not limited to the indoors. Outdoor lights can be programmed to turn on and off at a particular time of the day so that your landscape is always perfectly highlighted without wasting energy.
5. Toss the alarm clock in the trash - Why wake to a buzzing alarm clock when you can receive a wake-up call from Mother Nature? Motorized shades can be programmed to open gradually at a certain time each day so as to gently rouse you from sleep
6. Create the perfect scene - Regardless of the occasion, a dinner party, pool party, or birthday party, you can easily create the right ambiance by dimming the lights throughout the space. Effortlessly save and recall various scenes for future use.
7. Save energy - By incorporating dimmers, you can extend the life of your bulbs and reduce your electric bill. Adding occupancy sensors can significantly reduce the amount of wasted energy from lights left on in rooms that are empty.
To learn more about the benefits of lighting and shade control, contact a member of our team.